Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
Lufthansa Cargo has notified its partners on airfreight surcharge increase. In the notice sent to its partners the airline referred to increased cost components during the past weeks consequently leading to surcharge increase by the airlines.
The changes will become effective starting March 04, 2019, and the airfreight surcharge will compile USD 0.83 (instead of USD 0.78) per kg of chargeable weight. Lufthansa also draws attention, that the increased surcharge will be applied based on the air waybill issue date, not to flight date.Back to news list
- 17.09.2022 Beuaty in the Air: Korean Cosmetics by Airfreight
- 05.09.2022 Under the Sea: Scuba Equipment from Seatle by Airfreight
- 22.08.2022 Spices in the Air: Crushed Red Pepper from Spain by Airfreight
- 17.08.2022 Perfect Cut: Hairdressing Scissors from Italy by Airfreight
- 05.08.2022 The Scent Story: Perfumes by Airfreight from France