Tatar Customs Notifies on Recall of the Ownership of the Temporal Open Warehouse Certificate
The management of the Tatar Customs notified on recall of Certificate for Inclusion in the Register of the Owners of the Temporal Warehoses of the Open Type from OOO Sistema.IT. The notification states that there are no other open temporal warehouses available on the territory of the Kazan Airport. Therefore, Tatar Customs recommends to apply preliminary goods declaration procedure, as in this case the obligation for placing the goods in temporal warehouse arises with the customs authorities only.
The notice contains no information on possible deadlines or possibility of renewal of the recalled certificate with OOO Sistema.IT.Back to news list
- 28.09.2023 Thai Treasures: Gem Stone Jewelry from Bangkok
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From
- 08.04.2018 Leather Jacket Season is Open. Delivering Leather Garments from Turkey
- 23.02.2015 Eyes Open: Delivery World on the International Optics Fair
- 08.08.2014 Safety First: Systems Rock Openings and Bags Monitoring Systems by International Airfreight