Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From
According to the Turkish Airlines Cargo representatives no cargoes will be accepted for carriage to and from all n Airports except Vnukovo.
The notice states that the handling agents have been notified on temporally introduced limitations for the period of Turkish Airlines relocation to new Airport Istanbul. Starting April 1 and expectedly till April 20, 2019 the cargos will only be accepted for carriage by wide-body vessels operated from / to Vnukovo Airport (flights TK 413/TK414).Back to news list
- 25.07.2022 Colombian Pride: Coffee Beans by Airfreight from Colombia
- 27.06.2022 Footprint of Heritage: Italian Shoes by Airfreight
- 15.06.2022 Woven Centuries: Handmade Carpets by Airfreight
- 06.06.2022 Thousand and One Scents: Perfumes by Airfreight from the UAE
- 22.03.2022 Kiev Office Shifted to Warsaw