AirBridge will resume regular flights to China only in spring
AirBridgeCargo, n largest cargo carrier and Delivery World partner, has postponed the resumption of regular cargo flights with China until the end of February. The airline argues that this decision is taken due to the decrease and instability of cargo traffic on flights from China. This negative dynamic of cargo traffic is observed as a result of the outbreak of the coronavirus epidemic and the shutdown of production in multiple companies.
Considering that 2019 ended with a loss for AirBridgeCargo, canceling flights to China may worsen the carrier's already not stable financial position.
AirBridgeCargo also decided to cancel Trans-Pacific flights till the end of February 2020.
However, several flights from Europe were included in the schedule as Charter flights.
They will be carried out according to the following schedule:
Back to news list
- 17.11.2022 Space on Air: Satellite Equipment from USA
- 05.08.2022 The Scent Story: Perfumes by Airfreight from France
- 15.04.2022 Clear View: Contact Lenses from Italy
- 15.02.2022 Turkish Airlines Ends Services at Ataturk Airport
- 05.01.2022 Analyzing: Equipment for Chemical Analysis