British Airways Cargoes Delayed
"Wintry weather" that had lead to hundred flight cancellation in London's Heathrow Airport on last Saturday became the cause to recent British Airways cargo collapse. Many cargoes got delayed, and keep getting delayed. Congestion of cargoes leads to loss of several shipments.
British Airways did not give any official statement about this situation. The time required for the British Airways to return to the normal operating mode remains unknown.Back to news list
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 22.12.2020 Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.08.2020 Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights
- 08.04.2020 Restrictions or additional opportunities? Charter flights in the fight against coronavirus