British Airways Cabin Crew to Hold New Strikes
British Airways cabin crew are to stage a twenty days strike in their bitter row over jobs, pay and conditions. The British Airways cabin crew union, Unite, held decision on fresh strike dates in its long-running dispute with the airline .
Cabin crew will walk out for four separate five-day strikes in May and June. The first strike will begin on 18 May, ending on 22 May, with the three further strikes beginning on 24 May, 30 May and 5 June.
Our Company will ship the cargos with other airlines to ensure non-interrupted delivery of your consignments during the strikes.
- 30.01.2022 Lunar New Year Celebration in Southeast Asia
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 22.12.2020 Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 03.06.2020 American Smile: Toothpaste by Airfreight from New Orleans
- 15.11.2019 KLM Informs on Introduction of New Governmental Tax Charge in Ivory Cost