Cargo Congestion in Ukrainian Borispol Airport
According to information received by our company, Borispol Airport (Kiev, Ukraine) is facing significant congestion of cargos. The reasons for it remain unknown, official information is not available as well. It is expected that the airport management has been or is going to be dismissed in few days. Starting next week only the goods addressed to Ukraine as the final destination will be accepted for carriage, and all shipments transiting via Ukraine will be absolutely banned regardless origin and final destination points.
Back to news list
- 04.12.2023 Power Cargo: Li-Ion Batteries from Hongkong
- 12.05.2023 Weightless Cargo: Graphene from Bratislava
- 22.03.2022 Kiev Office Shifted to Warsaw
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights