Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
20 July German Lufthansa following British Airways suspended flights to Cairo due to security reasons reports ARD with reference to the air carrier.
"As security is the main priority for Lufthansa, airlines suspended its flights to Cairo to evaluate the situation", - says the statement. Reasons for the decision were not clarified.
It is said, that Lufthansa will resume flights to the capital of Egypt on 21 July, while British Airways to remain closed for at least 7 days.
See more on RBC:
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 08.04.2020 Restrictions or additional opportunities? Charter flights in the fight against coronavirus
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights