Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
20 July German Lufthansa following British Airways suspended flights to Cairo due to security reasons reports ARD with reference to the air carrier.
"As security is the main priority for Lufthansa, airlines suspended its flights to Cairo to evaluate the situation", - says the statement. Reasons for the decision were not clarified.
It is said, that Lufthansa will resume flights to the capital of Egypt on 21 July, while British Airways to remain closed for at least 7 days.
See more on RBC:
- 20.12.2019 AirBridge flights cancellation
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo