Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
Aeroflot airline is suspending flights to the following destinations on March 13 due to the spread of coronavirus in the world says on the official company's website https://www.aeroflot.ru/ru-en/news/61704
- to Italy – to all destinations except Rome
- to Spain – to all destinations except Madrid and Barcelona
- to France – to all destinations except Nice
- to Germany – to all destinations except Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich
Flights are scheduled to be cancelled, as of today, by the end of April.
Russian carriers have previously reduced the number of flights to countries where the most active outbreaks of coronavirus have been recorded.
For now, Russia has already restricted air traffic with China, Iran and South Korea, leaving only Aeroflot flights that are served in an isolated terminal F.
Moreover, some airlines on their own initiative reduced air traffic with some countries, even if the Russian aviation authorities did not officially restrict transportation.
Delivery World keeps track of the latest news and always shares the most up-to-date information with its customers.Back to news list
- 22.12.2020 Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
- 05.05.2020 Egypt, UAE and Iran Ban Export of Face Masks and Gloves
- 21.03.2020 «Ambulance» from Delivery World
- 05.03.2020 Air France-KLM Cargo - cancellation of China flights