Russia Suspends UK Flights from December 22
Russia UK suspended flights due to new coronavirus.
According to COVID-19 Prevention Office report, limitations enforced from 0:00 22 December, 2020.
The Office has also referred to undergoing examination of new coronavirus detected in the UK, following which decisions will be adopted.
The report also says, that Rospotrebnadzor continues follow up with gene mutations of the new coronavirus that are can affect cause identification, treatment and prevention of COVID both in Russia and worldwide. Additionalmeasureswillbeadoptedifnecessary.
New type of promptly distributing coronavirus N501Y was detected in the UK. Scientists do not know if new type of COVID-19 has higher death rate or vaccines are not effective for it.
UK is one of the 16 countries for which Russia has opened its aerial borders and resumed regular air flights. Regular flights between Moscow and London are performed by Aerflot and British Airways.
Flights to UK were already suspended by several countries from EU and some other countries across the Globe.
Earlier Head of the Russian Direct Investments Fund Cyrill Dmitriev assured, that the Russian vaccine Sputnik V is effective to new coronavirus mutilation, detected in Europe.
For more see: https://www.interfax.ru/russia/742272Back to news list
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 18.12.2020 IATA Updated Lithium Batteries Carriage Regulations
- 04.12.2020 Sound up: Microphones by Airfreight from Germany to Moscow
- 28.11.2020 Healthy Warmth: Women Woolen Wear by Airfreight from Seoul
- 16.11.2020 Check Everything: Equipment for CT from Germany to Moscow