Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
Rosaviation web-site reports that Russia will resume international flights from Kazan, Kaliningrad and Novosibirsk starting 20 August.
Authority states in its message that “list of foreign states with earlier resumed air communication to include Kazan, Kaliningrad and Novosibirsk starting August 20”.
Flights to these cities may be performed both by Russian and foreign airlines.
See more on RBC:Back to news list
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 15.12.2017 Market without Borders. Delivery World on the International Trade Forum Apteka 2017
- 21.08.2017 Going Beijing: Delivery World on the 10th Chinese International Exhibition CILE 2017
- 29.05.2016 Anniversary Greetings: The 15th International Exhibition TransCaspian
- 12.01.2016 Unreal Technologies. Delivery World on the Electronics Exhibition "International CES-2016"