Market without Borders. Delivery World on the International Trade Forum Apteka 2017
4 to 7 December 2017 the Central Exhibition Complex Expocenter hosted the 24th International Specialized Trade Forum Apteka 2017. Over 164 pharmaceutical companies from 13 countries and 25 Russian regions took part in the show that was attended by over 9,000 people during four days of its work.
The exposition of 6,500 sq.m displayed both novelties and traditional products of pharmaceutical and related industries. The forums held within the framework of the exhibition once again proved the status of this event as being one of the most effective grounds for business to cooperate with science on modernization and innovation of pharmaceutics in Russia.
Every day exhibition booths hosted multiple business talks, and conference halls were filled with discussions of the most important issues related to pharmaceutical industry. The forum once again showed that the pharmaceutical market has no borders. The best prof of this words can be the display presented by the Russian-Indian Ayurveda Association and its experts sharing their exclusive knowledge with the exhibition's participants and guests.
Delivery World often ships pharmaceutical and medical goods from different parts of the world to Russia and CIS. Attendance of this important event was out of question. During four days of the show our experts not only learnt of the market's novelties, but met several existing clients, presented our international airfreight services, and held several talks with prospective clients. Soon we will sign new contracts, and Delivery World will again arrange delivery of the pharmaceutical products that are of life importance sometimes.Back to news list
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow
- 25.04.2018 The Lightest: Delivering Graphene from Bratislava to Moscow
- 15.04.2018 Wedding Fuss: Delivering Wedding Dresses from Milan and New York to Moscow
- 08.04.2018 Leather Jacket Season is Open. Delivering Leather Garments from Turkey to Moscow