British Airways Cargoes Delayed
"Wintry weather" that had lead to hundred flight cancellation in London's Heathrow Airport on last Saturday became the cause to recent British Airways cargo collapse. Many cargoes got delayed, and keep getting delayed. Congestion of cargoes leads to loss of several shipments.
British Airways did not give any official statement about this situation. The time required for the British Airways to return to the normal operating mode remains unknown.Back to news list
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 01.10.2018 530 Flights Cancelled in Japan
- 28.09.2018 200 Flights Cancelled in Japan