British Airways Cargoes Delayed
"Wintry weather" that had lead to hundred flight cancellation in London's Heathrow Airport on last Saturday became the cause to recent British Airways cargo collapse. Many cargoes got delayed, and keep getting delayed. Congestion of cargoes leads to loss of several shipments.
British Airways did not give any official statement about this situation. The time required for the British Airways to return to the normal operating mode remains unknown.Back to news list
- 26.05.2018 Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike
- 21.03.2018 Thousands flights cancelled due to snow storm in the USA
- 16.02.2018 British Airways Faces Cargo Collapse
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights
- 10.09.2016 Delta Airlines Suspends Direct Flights to Russia