British Airways Cargoes Delayed
"Wintry weather" that had lead to hundred flight cancellation in London's Heathrow Airport on last Saturday became the cause to recent British Airways cargo collapse. Many cargoes got delayed, and keep getting delayed. Congestion of cargoes leads to loss of several shipments.
British Airways did not give any official statement about this situation. The time required for the British Airways to return to the normal operating mode remains unknown.Back to news list
- 15.09.2018 Typhoone Hits South China Leading to Over 400 Flights Cancellation
- 04.09.2018 Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
- 04.09.2018 New US Sanctions
- 08.08.2018 Typhoon Causes 162 Flights Cancellation in Japan
- 26.05.2018 Over 100 Flights Cancelled from Brazilia due to Truck Drivers' Strike