Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
Final moving of Istanbul Ataturk Airport to new Airport Istanbul is planned on April 5. The moving date was changed several plans after initially planned October 29, 2018. Opening of all terminals planned on 2023 will make Istanbul Airport the largest airport in the world, and Ataturk Airport will play second part. The third Istanbul Airport, Sabiha Airport, is not large, and is mostly used by holiday charters and low-coasters.
April 5, 2019 is the final confirmed date for transition, yet, regardless advance and confirmed date of moving several airlines face difficulty in providing exact rates in time.
For more on new Airport Istanbul opening see:Back to news list
- 15.05.2019 EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
- 15.04.2019 Over 1,000 Flights Cancelled in Chicago Airports
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 13.03.2019 Vietnam Airlines Transfers its Moscow Operations from Domodedovo to Sheretyevo Airport
- 27.02.2019 Several Indian States Close Airports