American Smile: Toothpaste by Airfreight from New Orleans to Moscow
The first toothpaste appeared in the Ancient Egypt; tooth brushes did not exist, and people used fingers to brush teeth. Following Buddha, people used special sticks to brush teeth in Ancient India. Yet only the aristocrats took care of their teeth in Middle Ages. Birch coal or mint leaves were used to brush teeth in Russia, and in steamed tar was used in the North of the country.
Tooth powder appeared in the 18th century in UK, and consisted of brick dust, clay, phosphor and glycerin to enhance the favor. Later crushed bark, wood coal and even aromatizers, and strawberry flavor became the most popular.
The first toothpaste in a can appeared in the end of the 19th century in the US, and later tubes replaced cans. In the beginning of the 20th century some toothpastes could not only refresh a mouth, though till nearly mid of the century most of the pastes contained soap.
Tooth powder was used for long time in the Soviet Union. Toothpaste in tube appeared only in 1950, and immediately became popular and became real deficiency on consumer market.
In the beginning of June Delivery World shipped expensive toothpaste from New Orleans to Moscow. Our customer has accomplished customs formalities, and soon toothpaste that makes real American smiles will be available for sale in the Russian capital.Back to news list
- 29.09.2020 Weidmannsheil! Hunting Guns and Patrons from Austria to Moscow
- 17.09.2020 Ages Proved Quality: Tobacco from San Francisco to Moscow
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow