Dangerous, but saving lives: delivery of antibiotics from England
Not long ago, our company has organized air delivery of medicine cargo from England to Russia upon request of our regular customer – the distributor company of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals. All medicines are broad-spectrum antibiotics and are certified according to requirements of Russian Ministry of Healthcare. A part of this cargo, as the customer informed us, was intended for Russian Red Cross.
But in spite of its good purpose these medicines are dangerous substances of class 6.1 according to IATA classification, and must be delivered under the regulations of dangerous goods transportation.
The general requirements in delivery of dangerous goods of this class are to keep exact temperature conditions. For example, such antibiotics as Vancomicin, Ampicillin etc. must be transported in environment with temperature not more than +2C and not less than -8C. That’s why the cargo was transported in special air containers with environmental control and special package. This dangerous, but life-saving cargo was delivered within one day and safely.
We have already informed you about delivery of dangerous goods from Japan and England, and also of delivery medical equipment and samples of medical production from the USA.
Delivery World offers to the customers and partners a turn-key solution of air freight forwarding from England.Back to news list
- 26.10.2018 In the Depths of the Earth: Delivering Oil Drill Crowns from France to Moscow
- 13.10.2018 Asian Perfection: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Korea
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
- 03.10.2018 AirbridgeCargo Notified on Cancellation of Flights from China and Hong Kong
- 27.09.2018 Italian Warmth: Italian Furs by Airfreight from Rome to Moscow