Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 27.06.2022 Footprint of Heritage: Italian Shoes by Airfreight
- 05.04.2022 Asian Route: Apparel from India
- 16.03.2022 All Cured: Surgical Instruments from India by Airfreight
- 15.02.2022 Turkish Airlines Ends Services at Ataturk Airport
- 30.01.2022 Lunar New Year Celebration in Southeast Asia