Turkish Airlines Resume Flights
Turkish Airilines plans to resume flights from 1 August. The company’s web-site allows to book tickets for 32 flights to 32 n cities.
From 1 August 14 flights are scheduled to Vnukovo Airport in Moscow, 5 flights a week to St. Petersburg’s Pulkovo starting August 2, and four flights will land in Rostov-on-Don starting 3 August and three flights per week to Kazan. From 5 August the airlines will start flying to Sochi and Krasnodar making three scheduled flights weekly.
Entry to and exit from were limited due to COVID-19. As the first stage in June n Government allowed to enter and to leave the country for those who need to take care of sick relatives, for education and work.Back to news list
- 25.07.2022 Colombian Pride: Coffee Beans by Airfreight from Colombia
- 15.07.2022 Youth Potion: Anti Age Cosmetics from Japan by Airfreight
- 05.07.2022 Precious Style: Brazilian Jewelry by Airfreight
- 27.06.2022 Footprint of Heritage: Italian Shoes by Airfreight
- 15.06.2022 Woven Centuries: Handmade Carpets by Airfreight