Turkish Airlines Resume Flights
Turkish Airilines plans to resume flights from 1 August. The company’s web-site allows to book tickets for 32 flights to 32 n cities.
From 1 August 14 flights are scheduled to Vnukovo Airport in Moscow, 5 flights a week to St. Petersburg’s Pulkovo starting August 2, and four flights will land in Rostov-on-Don starting 3 August and three flights per week to Kazan. From 5 August the airlines will start flying to Sochi and Krasnodar making three scheduled flights weekly.
Entry to and exit from were limited due to COVID-19. As the first stage in June n Government allowed to enter and to leave the country for those who need to take care of sick relatives, for education and work.Back to news list
- 17.11.2022 Space on Air: Satellite Equipment from USA
- 03.11.2022 Where Bright Minds Gather: Delivery World on GITEX 2022
- 27.10.2022 Filigree Airfeight: Jewelry from Lisbon
- 17.10.2022 Historical Food: Cheese from France
- 05.10.2022 Matrimonio Italiano: Wedding Dresses from Milano by Airfreight