Turkish Airlines Ends Services at Ataturk Airport
The cargo division of the national flag carrier Turkish Airlines (THY) has ended its services at the Atatürk Airport and switched to its massive logistics center at Istanbul Airport, marking the end of an era at its first home.
Turkish Cargo will now be carrying out its freight operations from Istanbul Airport, approximately 40 minutes north of Atatürk, its parent company said in a statement on Monday.
For more information see https://www.dailysabah.com/business/transportation/turkish-cargo-bids-farewell-to-ataturk-airport-shifts-to-new-hub
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights
- 20.02.2020 Sichuan Airlines Cargo - 2020 summer schedule
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports