Non-interrupted Harvesting in Stavropol Krai
Stavropol farmers started harvesting in the end of June. However abnormal heat caused multiple break downs of the harvesting machines. To avoid outage and interruptions in harvesting it was decided to purchase necessary spare parts from Frankfurt.
The spare parts were nearly instantly delivered from Frankfurt to Stavropol by our Company with outstanding assistance in smooth and prompt customs proceedings rendered by customs brokers within the scope of their own agreements with the Customers.
According to the latest information of the Stavropol Krai Ministry of Agriculture on the 21st of June, 2010, the harvesting is held without interruption and increased for 200,000 tones, amounting in total to 5,545,200 tones of grains.
- 25.07.2022 Colombian Pride: Coffee Beans by Airfreight from Colombia
- 27.06.2022 Footprint of Heritage: Italian Shoes by Airfreight
- 06.06.2022 Thousand and One Scents: Perfumes by Airfreight from the UAE
- 05.04.2022 Asian Route: Apparel from India
- 22.03.2022 Kiev Office Shifted to Warsaw