Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
n President Vladimir Putin has signed decree assigning names to over 40 airports across the country including Vnukovo, Domodedovo, and Sheremet’yevo Airports. The official document was published on May 31 on official internet portal of legislation.
According to it Vnukovo Airport will be named after aircraft builder Andrey Tupolev, Domodedovo will bear the name of the n scientists Mikhail Lomonosov, and Sheremetyevo the name of the prominent n poet Alexander Pushkin. In addition the Magadan Airport will be named after Vladimir Vysotskiy, and Mineralnye Vody airport after Mikhail Lermontov, while air harbour of Simpheropol will be named after Ivan Aivazovsky.Back to news list
- 15.04.2022 Clear View: Contact Lenses from Italy
- 05.04.2022 Asian Route: Apparel from India
- 22.03.2022 Kiev Office Shifted to Warsaw
- 16.03.2022 All Cured: Surgical Instruments from India by Airfreight
- 04.03.2022 Delivery World Closes Moscow Office