Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
n President Vladimir Putin has signed decree assigning names to over 40 airports across the country including Vnukovo, Domodedovo, and Sheremet’yevo Airports. The official document was published on May 31 on official internet portal of legislation.
According to it Vnukovo Airport will be named after aircraft builder Andrey Tupolev, Domodedovo will bear the name of the n scientists Mikhail Lomonosov, and Sheremetyevo the name of the prominent n poet Alexander Pushkin. In addition the Magadan Airport will be named after Vladimir Vysotskiy, and Mineralnye Vody airport after Mikhail Lermontov, while air harbour of Simpheropol will be named after Ivan Aivazovsky.Back to news list
- 27.02.2023 Perfect Care: Detailing Products from Japan
- 15.02.2023 Sky Fields: Parts for Agricultural Machines from Italy
- 30.01.2023 Heavy Wear: 73 Tones of Garments from Dhaka
- 15.01.2023 Air Corn: Corn Seeds from Amsterdam
- 04.01.2023 Puffed Warmth: Kids Puffed Jackets from Beijing