Event to Remember: Peace and Culture Earth Rally Japan 2019
Peace and Culture Earth Rally is the project started in 2017 by Mr. Juan Henry Tammenne from the Principality of Monaco, and aimed to strengthen relations beyond history and religion, together with economy and to unite Eurasia. He and his team travelled across the borders on gorgeous vintage cars.
The organization aims to contribute not only to cross-border relations enhancement, but to help in solution of such matters of world-wide importance as global warming, nuclear hazard, pollution and sustainable development.
February 24-27, 2019 such vintage car rally took place on the territory of Japan on the route Tokyo-Fukushima-Yamagata. Delivery World aims to fully adopt sustainable development policy to its business, and hopes that its staff to follow the concept in every day life. No surprise was decision of Delivery World’s management to support the Peace and Culture Earth Rally in February 2019 through sponsorship as part of our company’s contribution to safe and peaceful life on our planet.
Back to news list
- 28.11.2022 Sunny Freight: Airfreight from Exotic Destinations
- 17.11.2022 Space on Air: Satellite Equipment from USA
- 03.11.2022 Where Bright Minds Gather: Delivery World on GITEX 2022
- 27.10.2022 Filigree Airfeight: Jewelry from Lisbon
- 17.10.2022 Historical Food: Cheese from France