Clear View: Contact Lenses from Italy
Contact lenses are small lenses worn on the eye. They are designed to correct refractive errors and maintain eye health. They float on the tear film that covers the cornea. Contact lenses work just like glasses. That is, by refracting and focusing the light rays so that the image of the objects appears clearly.
Nowadays when more and more people are opting for contact lenses to correct their vision it is hard to imagine that the first lenses were invented by Leonardo da Vinci in the 16th century. Since 1991, the number of contact lens wearers has increased by 4% each year—the reasons for this increased range from an active lifestyle to an aesthetic preference.
Contact lenses are not all the same. Each type aims to meet different needs and have other modalities, or wearing times, whether it is a day, two weeks or a month. The lenses also meet specific needs, including the correction of astigmatism and myopia.
In the middle of April Delivery World arranged shipment of contact lenses from Italy. Fragile cargo requiring extremely careful treatment safely reached its destination, and once our customer completes customs processing the lenses will be available for sale.Back to news list
- 29.09.2022 Ottoman Heritage: Leather Jackets from Turkey by Air
- 17.09.2022 Beuaty in the Air: Korean Cosmetics by Airfreight
- 05.09.2022 Under the Sea: Scuba Equipment from Seatle by Airfreight
- 22.08.2022 Spices in the Air: Crushed Red Pepper from Spain by Airfreight
- 17.08.2022 Perfect Cut: Hairdressing Scissors from Italy by Airfreight