Strategic Importance: Delivery World at IDEX 2023
IDEX 2023 marks the 16th edition this year and the 7th for NAVDEX held within its framework. According to the Arab News the cumulative value of the agreements signed on International Defense and Naval Defense exhibitions held in Abu Dhabi (UAE) this year compiled over US Dollars 3.4 billion with US Dollars 2.2 billion deals signed just on the second day of the show.
The exhibition with over 130 thousand visitors, 216 national exhibitors representing 50% increase compared to the previous edition became another tremendous success of the show. The amazing International Defense Conference sharing the latest insights of the national defense and international security strategies and novelties gathered nearly 2,000 participants.
As always IDEX and NAVDEX represent outstanding platform and exceptional grounds not only to represent the lates trends and novelties in defense industry, but allows manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, R&D, IT, science, and business to meet under one roof and to procure the best deals possible.
Of course, Delivery World was among guests of the show. Our representatives met existing customers, held talks and offered our exceptional logistics services to potential customers. Several cargos will be shipped under the contracts signed at IDEX 2023 soon.Back to news list
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 21.08.2020 Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 19.07.2020 The Best Defense: Face Masks by Airfreight from Japan to Tashkent
- 15.12.2017 Market without Borders. Delivery World on the International Trade Forum Apteka 2017
- 21.08.2017 Going Beijing: Delivery World on the 10th Chinese International Exhibition CILE 2017