54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
Software failure lead to cancellation of 54 flights at Frankfurt Am Main airport. The flights carrying over 4,100 passengers got delayed. Reports local Frankfuter Neue Presse.
Major failures in flight control system work started from 21 March at Langen airpot. To prevent accidents the number of flights from Langen and Frankfurt was reduced by 25%. German Lufthansa cancelled 68 flights departing from Fankfurt on March 25.
German Flight Safety Service (DFS) states that system failure reduces traffic supervision operation. The failure affected the system providing such details as aircraft type, route, and expected arrival time.
For more see RBC:Back to news list
- 15.04.2022 Clear View: Contact Lenses from Italy
- 05.04.2022 Asian Route: Apparel from India
- 22.03.2022 Kiev Office Shifted to Warsaw
- 16.03.2022 All Cured: Surgical Instruments from India by Airfreight
- 04.03.2022 Delivery World Closes Moscow Office