EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
The Guidlines on acceptable and unacceptable description of goods adopted by the Europen Union's Customs Service on the 12 April 2019 came into force. From this moment and with immediate effect EU Customs Service obliges the consignors to provide exact description of the properties of the goods. The goods with unacceptable description will be stopped.
Back to news list
- 03.11.2022 Where Bright Minds Gather: Delivery World on GITEX 2022
- 29.09.2022 Ottoman Heritage: Leather Jackets from Turkey by Air
- 17.09.2022 Beauty in the Air: Korean Cosmetics by Airfreight
- 05.09.2022 Under the Sea: Scuba Equipment from Seatle by Airfreight
- 22.08.2022 Spices in the Air: Crushed Red Pepper from Spain by Airfreight