EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
The Guidlines on acceptable and unacceptable description of goods adopted by the Europen Union's Customs Service on the 12 April 2019 came into force. From this moment and with immediate effect EU Customs Service obliges the consignors to provide exact description of the properties of the goods. The goods with unacceptable description will be stopped.
Back to news list
- 25.07.2022 Colombian Pride: Coffee Beans by Airfreight from Colombia
- 27.06.2022 Footprint of Heritage: Italian Shoes by Airfreight
- 06.06.2022 Thousand and One Scents: Perfumes by Airfreight from the UAE
- 22.03.2022 Kiev Office Shifted to Warsaw
- 04.03.2022 Delivery World Closes Moscow Office