Egypt and UAE Ban Export of Face Masks and Gloves
COVID-19 keeps challenging the world. Egypt has decided to stop the exports of face masks, gloves, anti-infective supplies as well as alcohol and all its derivatives for three months as part of measures the government is taking to combat the new coronavirus.
According to the Egyptian Minister of Industry such measures are aimed to prevent further spreading of COVID-19 inside the country, ensuring uninterrupted domestic supplies of protective measures. The initial ban was declared in Egypt on March 18, and is supposed to remain in force at least for three months.
Similar measures were adopted in the United Arab Emirates, where strict temporal limitations related to further spread of the virus has already proved being successful.Back to news list
- 15.02.2023 Sky Fields: Parts for Agricultural Machines from Italy
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA
- 22.12.2020 Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and