Utmost Coffee: Colombian and Brazilian Coffee Beans by Air
In the battle of Colombian coffee vs Brazilian coffee, which comes out on top?
Best espresso-style coffee – Brazil
Most exotic tastes – Colombia
Best for single origin – Colombia
Best for blends – Brazil
Brazilian coffee is generally full bodied, nutty, with notes of chocolate and spice. It has very low acidity and is often described as being sweeter. No doubt, large number amount of beans coming from Brazil mean that nothing will be exactly alike, and some beans can be highly nuanced.
Colombian coffee flavor has a caramel sweetness, some bright acidity and nutty overtones. It is medium-bodied and is also sometimes described as slightly bitter.
In the middle of October Delivery World shipped large batch of Columbian and Brazilian coffee beans by airfreight. Perishable and fragile cargo can only be handled by expert freight agent, that can guarantee that every single bean will be preserved on the long way to destination. That’s why our regular client choses Delivery World as its trusted forwarder for over decade.Back to news list
- 28.11.2023 Ancient Beauty Secrets: Dead Sea Cosmetics by Air
- 19.11.2023 Second to Electronics: Textiles from Taiwan by Air
- 29.10.2023 Korean Health: Medicines from Seoul by Air
- 06.10.2023 Afloat in Sky: Lifejackets from Oslo by Air
- 22.04.2023 Safe Sun: Sunglasses by Airfreight from Japan