Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
AirBridge has decided to temporarily abandon use of wide-body aircraft on the route London – Moscow during the winter period.
A few years ago, the majority of flights from London were carried out on wide-body aircraft. However, due to the global economic downturn and considering the specific characteristics of traffic in winter period, the need of usage such aircraft radically drops down.
The resumption of wide-body flights on the route London-Moscow (Domodedovo) is expected in April 2020. Delivery World is always up to date with the latest news in the world of international air freight and constantly monitors situation in the world.
.Back to news list
- 15.02.2022 Turkish Airlines Ends Services at Ataturk Airport
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 22.12.2020 Suspends UK Flights from December 22
- 21.08.2020 Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights