Aeroflot Declares Embargo for Cargo Shipment till 11 February
6 February Aeroflot agents received notice on temporal embargo for cargo shipment on several routes. Embargo caused by large cargo congestion in Sheremet'yevo Airport in Moscow and unfavorable weather conditions, according to the notice will last from 12 pm 06.02.2018 till 23.59 (Moscow Time) 10.02.2018.
Post and special types of cargoes are not subject to the embargo.Back to news list
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 11.03.2020 Aeroflot cancelled flights to Europe
- 31.08.2018 Not Just Mechanics: Delivery World on MIMS Automechanika 2018 Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018