Global overview of industry: attending the ACF-2012 and FIATA World Congress
Back to news list
The beginning of the October was filled by the events of Air Cargo and Freight Forwarding Industry. Thus, in a period 2-12 of October there were two large international forums - The International Air Cargo Forum & Exposition (ACF) in Atlanta and FIATA World Congress in Los Angeles, the USA. The delegation of Delivery World managed to attend all events, the main purpose and value of which is a global overview of industry, presentation of main trends of development, new initiatives in international regulations etc. It is hard to make long-term planning of business without knowing these vectors, so our representatives paid special attention to the conference program, in which the results and prospects of cargo industry were shown fully.
While attending the forums, they also established business contacts with the leading freight forwarders of North-American continent, studied the experience of colleagues of other countries and took part in discussion about new challenges and key opportunities of air cargo industry in the contemporary market situation.
- 22.04.2023 Safe Sun: Sunglasses by Airfreight from Japan
- 12.04.2023 Salut the Skies: Fireworks by Airfreight from Milano
- 03.04.2023 Sky Balls: Soccer Balls by Airfreight from Belgium
- 28.11.2022 Sunny Freight: Airfreight from Exotic Destinations
- 05.10.2022 Matrimonio Italiano: Wedding Dresses from Milano by Airfreight