Enjoy viewing! 3D-Glasses from Shenzhen
Cinemaphiles cannot imagine viewing new film without 3D-glasses. 3D-glasses are designed to view stereo film where the dimensional image is achieved by creating images that are seen differently due to being shot from different points. Both eyes are required for binocular sight that allows seeing dimensional objects. Each of the eyes sees flat (2-dimensional) image. As the eyes are distant from each other (such distance is 58-72mm for adults) the brain receives the image of the same object from two points of view, the so-called parallax, turning to dimensional image in result of processing by brain. Binocular sight principle forms the basis for 3D films and 3D photos. Video or photo camera with two objectives are distant from each other just like human eyes, produce image reflection forming stereo pair. Making these images seen by both eyes allow brain to process 3D image. Different ways of viewing result different types of stereo pairs.
Most of the people believe that 3D images are relatively new, and were brought only by 21 century's technologies. It might be surprising to know, that the first 3D technologies appeared in 1922. William Frieze Greene was the first to receive patent in this sphere. Much later Americans popularized 3D films using improved technologies.
There are several types of 3D glasses:
- Active 3D glasses required for viewing films, photos and computer games. They work on batteries and are more expensive than regular models. This glasses are equipped with liquid crystals (instead of lenses) that open and close the eyes in turn. The signal can be transferred using Bluetooth or IR-port. The main problem of this glasses is loss of brightness reception by the viewer.
- Polarization glasses are common glasses that are often used at cinemas or for home viewing. Passive 3D glasses do not require standalone power supply, and their lenses are made of glass and polarization filters. There are two types of glasses of this kind: with liner and circle polarization. Viewing the films with such glasses requires special high reflection capacity screen.
- Anaglyph glasses are plastic or paper glasses with colorful light filters. Easy to use and not requiring power supply, such glasses produce low quality image, and power color transition. Many users complaint on headache after its utilization.
The technologies keep developing, and new models of 3D glasses appear every year. 3D lovers and cinema owners have to follow the novelties all time. One of the cinemas is renewing its equipment with the help of Delivery World this year; as always careful and prompt delivery of 3D glasses from Moscow to Shenzhen was performed by Delivery World this month.
- 29.09.2022 Ottoman Heritage: Leather Jackets from Turkey by Air
- 17.09.2022 Beuaty in the Air: Korean Cosmetics by Airfreight
- 05.09.2022 Under the Sea: Scuba Equipment from Seatle by Airfreight
- 22.08.2022 Spices in the Air: Crushed Red Pepper from Spain by Airfreight
- 17.08.2022 Perfect Cut: Hairdressing Scissors from Italy by Airfreight