British Airways Cabin Crew to Hold New Strikes
British Airways cabin crew are to stage a twenty days strike in their bitter row over jobs, pay and conditions. The British Airways cabin crew union, Unite, held decision on fresh strike dates in its long-running dispute with the airline .
Cabin crew will walk out for four separate five-day strikes in May and June. The first strike will begin on 18 May, ending on 22 May, with the three further strikes beginning on 24 May, 30 May and 5 June.
Our Company will ship the cargos with other airlines to ensure non-interrupted delivery of your consignments during the strikes.
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 15.05.2019 EU Customs Service Will Stop Shipments Not Complying with New Regulations
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
- 01.04.2019 Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
- 12.02.2019 Taiwan's China Airlines Pilot Strike