British Airways Cabin Crew to Hold New Strikes
British Airways cabin crew are to stage a twenty days strike in their bitter row over jobs, pay and conditions. The British Airways cabin crew union, Unite, held decision on fresh strike dates in its long-running dispute with the airline .
Cabin crew will walk out for four separate five-day strikes in May and June. The first strike will begin on 18 May, ending on 22 May, with the three further strikes beginning on 24 May, 30 May and 5 June.
Our Company will ship the cargos with other airlines to ensure non-interrupted delivery of your consignments during the strikes.
- 15.04.2018 Wedding Fuss: Delivering Wedding Dresses from Milan and New York to Moscow
- 02.03.2018 New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
- 27.03.2017 IT Guru: IBM Processors and Computer Components from New York to Moscow
- 15.02.2017 Light Cures!: Delivering Phototherapy Lamps for Newborn from Mexico
- 10.09.2016 Delta Airlines Suspends Direct Flights to Russia