Cargos Will Be Always On Time
First week of February 2010 AirBridgeCargo canceled three flights due to induced aircrafts service that suspended most of Asian airfreight. Due to perfectly organized work of our team we managed to avoid possible difficulties arranging carriage with our air lines and our customer’s cargos were delivered on time.
Back to news list
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow
- 14.12.2018 Cargo Congestion in Ukrainian Borispol Airport
- 07.12.2018 For Real Homes: Delivering Cat Litter Trays from Hong Kong to Moscow
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg