Cargos Will Be Always On Time
First week of February 2010 AirBridgeCargo canceled three flights due to induced aircrafts service that suspended most of Asian airfreight. Due to perfectly organized work of our team we managed to avoid possible difficulties arranging carriage with our air lines and our customer’s cargos were delivered on time.
Back to news list
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov