Cargos Will Be Always On Time
First week of February 2010 AirBridgeCargo canceled three flights due to induced aircrafts service that suspended most of Asian airfreight. Due to perfectly organized work of our team we managed to avoid possible difficulties arranging carriage with our air lines and our customer’s cargos were delivered on time.
Back to news list
- 27.02.2019 Several Indian States Close Airports
- 25.02.2019 Broadcasting from Space: Satellite Communication Equipment from San Francisco to Moscow
- 18.02.2019 Lufthansa Cargo Increases Airfreight Surcharge
- 15.02.2019 Portugal One Day Strike
- 12.02.2019 Taiwan's China Airlines Pilot Strike