Cargos Will Be Always On Time
First week of February 2010 AirBridgeCargo canceled three flights due to induced aircrafts service that suspended most of Asian airfreight. Due to perfectly organized work of our team we managed to avoid possible difficulties arranging carriage with our air lines and our customer’s cargos were delivered on time.
Back to news list
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 12.10.2019 Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo
- 03.10.2019 “Cornitization”: Delivering Corn Seeds from France and Holland to Russia
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1