Cargos Will Be Always On Time
First week of February 2010 AirBridgeCargo canceled three flights due to induced aircrafts service that suspended most of Asian airfreight. Due to perfectly organized work of our team we managed to avoid possible difficulties arranging carriage with our air lines and our customer’s cargos were delivered on time.
Back to news list
- 13.03.2018 Tatar Customs Notifies on Recall of the Ownership of the Temporal Open Warehouse Certificate
- 02.03.2018 New York Airports Closed due to Riley Storm
- 19.02.2018 Say "Cheese!": Cheese from Paris to Almaty by Airfreight
- 16.02.2018 British Airways Faces Cargo Collapse
- 15.02.2018 AirBridgeCargo Hong Kong Cancels Several Flights