Vietnam Airlines Transfers its Moscow Operations from Domodedovo to Sheretyevo Airport
Vietnamese National air carrier Vietnam Airlines transfers all its Moscow operations from airports from Domodedovo to Sheremetyevo reports the airline's representative.
According to him starting July 2, 2019 all the flights performed by Vietnam Airlines to and from Moscow will arrive and depart from Sheremetyevo airport. This is aimed to expand the routes network of Vietnam Airlines by selling tickets of partner airlines to Europe using comfortable connection in Moscow.
Russian market is viewed by the Vietnamese national air carrier as one of the most important and prospective directions, states Le Hong Ha, Deputy Director General of Vietnam Airlines. The company carried over 1.6 mln of passengers between Russia and Vietnam during its 25 years presence in Russia.
Currently Vietnam Airlines performs two flights on the route Hanoi - Moscow per day, using Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.Back to news list
- 25.12.2021 To Overrun Collapse: Sneakers by Airfreight from Vietnam
- 15.12.2021 Cargo Delays on Sheremet’yevo Terminal 1 (SVO-1)
- 07.12.2021 Cargo Delays in Sheremetyevo-1 (SVO-1)
- 03.11.2021 Qatar Airways Begins Flights from Sheremetyevo Airport
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports