Vietnam Airlines Transfers its Moscow Operations from Domodedovo to Sheretyevo Airport
Vietnamese National air carrier Vietnam Airlines transfers all its Moscow operations from airports from Domodedovo to Sheremetyevo reports the airline's representative.
According to him starting July 2, 2019 all the flights performed by Vietnam Airlines to and from Moscow will arrive and depart from Sheremetyevo airport. This is aimed to expand the routes network of Vietnam Airlines by selling tickets of partner airlines to Europe using comfortable connection in Moscow.
Russian market is viewed by the Vietnamese national air carrier as one of the most important and prospective directions, states Le Hong Ha, Deputy Director General of Vietnam Airlines. The company carried over 1.6 mln of passengers between Russia and Vietnam during its 25 years presence in Russia.
Currently Vietnam Airlines performs two flights on the route Hanoi - Moscow per day, using Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.Back to news list
- 30.05.2019 In Vino Veritas: Deliverying Equipment for Wine Plant from Milano to Moscow
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 11.10.2018 Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
- 03.09.2015 Cargo Collapse in Sheremetyevo: Tons of Cargos Stuck in Airport