Uzbekistan Airways shifts Moscow Flights to Vnukovo
National Uzbekistan carrier Uzbekistan Airways stated that all its Moscow flights will be transferred from Domodedovo to Vnukovo Airport from 28 October, when winter schedule starts. Airlines states that the change of the air harbor in the Moscow air knot is defined by economic efficiency.
According to the company’s representative, there are 21 flights from Tashkent and 28 flights from regional airports of Uzbekistan daily in Domodedovo at the moment. The number of flights and the flight schedule will not change following change of Uzbekistan Airways to Vnukovo.
Russian Azur.Air has also decided to relocate to Vnukovo from Domodedovo. It has started relocating its fleet from the 1 October. Earlier following the framework of cooperation with UTAir RusLine has also relocated to Vnukovo.
Vnukovo attracts carriers due to discounts and preferences system, that it offers in competitive conditions especially to newcomers of the airport. This air harbor has also better transport accessability compared to other Moscow airport, including Sheremetyevo, and in three years Vnukovo will be included in metro network of Moscow.
Source: http://www.ato.ruBack to news list
- 02.08.2020 Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
- 20.02.2020 Sichuan Airlines Cargo - 2020 summer schedule
- 25.11.2019 Urgent preparation for winter - air freight of children's down jackets from Beijing to Moscow
- 01.06.2019 Putin Gives New Names to Domodedovo, Vnukovo and Sheremet’yevo Airports
- 13.03.2019 Vietnam Airlines Transfers its Moscow Operations from Domodedovo to Sheretyevo Airport