High Tech Serving Land Surveyors: delivering unmanned aerial vehicle by International Airfreight
Usually engineering and surveyor works are performed by geodesists working directly on land plots (“afield”). They make surface and geometric measurements, which are irreplaceable in construction, geologic exploration, mapping, and other works related to measuring operations and calculations on site. Unfortunately the surveyors often face various formidable obstacles physically preventing performance of works such as topographical features, for example, vertical mountain sites, rivers and swamps, extreme weather conditions, or strictly limited deadlines of works. Those are the cases requiring assistance of the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) allowing to perform bird’s eye air photography afield.
In the beginning of June Delivery World performed airfreight delivery of the UAV from Zurich (Switzerland) to Moscow. The cargo consisted of UAV and radio communication equipment for data transmission and remote control of the UAV. The urgent cargo arrived to Moscow by international airfreight safely and just in time.
The customer told us that the delivered UAV will be used for topographical photography of land plot designated for construction of the large residential complex in the West Siberia. The UAV will allow to perform the exact works within the shortest time, and this was the key matter for our customer.
For more than 10 years Delivery World performs international airfreight of the cargos to Russia and CIS. We deliver all types of cargos, and offer our customers the best routes and prices.Back to news list
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018
- 21.03.2018 British Airways Cargoes Delayed
- 16.02.2018 British Airways Faces Cargo Collapse