Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 06.07.2021 Print Out: Printers from Hong Kong to Moscow by Airfreight
- 29.06.2021 Technical Support: Computer Parts from US and China
- 27.05.2021 Creating Beauty: Cosmetics Materials from Hong Kong
- 14.05.2021 Weighted: Strain Gauges and Weight Equipment from Amsterdam
- 05.05.2021 Music Flight: Accessories for Music Instruments from USA