Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 05.02.2021 See Everything: CCTV Systems from UK and Canada
- 29.01.2021 COVID-19: Delivering Tests from Europe, China, Korea and USA