Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 06.01.2020 The best Moscow’s clinics trust air freight Delivery World LLC
- 18.12.2019 Flights cancellation from Shanghai during the Christmas holidays
- 16.12.2019 Wings for Aid wins the 1st TIACA Sustainability Award
- 09.12.2019 Leaders in logistics - Summit 2019, Dubai
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow