Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 06.01.2021 Pet Story: Vitamins for Pets by Airfreight from Sydney to Moscow
- 16.11.2020 Check Everything: Equipment for CT from Germany to Moscow
- 10.11.2020 Airfreight from Exotic Destinations
- 29.09.2020 Weidmannsheil! Hunting Guns and Patrons from Austria to Moscow
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow