Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 19.07.2020 The Best Defense: Face Masks by Airfreight from Japan to Tashkent
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and Russia
- 27.05.2020 Japanese Miracle: Delivery of Plant Seeds from Japan to Krasnodar
- 15.04.2020 Airfreight of spare parts for agricultural machinery from Italy to Krasnodar
- 10.04.2020 OVERVIEW OF THE SITUATION IN THE AIRFREIGHT DUE to COVID-19 PANDEMIC