Two Airports to Close in Japan due to Typhoon
Japanese Ministry of Transportation resolved to temporally close two airports in Tokyo; Haneda and Narita will be closed due to approaching strong typhoon Hagibis (number 19 in Japan), reports NHK channel.
Decision is related to suspension of railroad and bus communication between airports and central part of the city. To avoid chaos and conjunctin of passengers that are unable to leave the airports it was resolved to suspend work of the airports till 13 of October. Earlier it was reported that Japanese air carriers cancelled about 2,000 local and international flights.Back to news list
- 25.11.2019 Urgent preparation for winter - air freight of children's down jackets from Beijing to Moscow
- 15.11.2019 KLM Informs on Introduction of New Governmental Tax Charge in Ivory Cost
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 19.10.2019 The Best Cargo: Delivering Belgian Chocolate from Brussels to Moscow
- 11.10.2019 China Eastern Airlines to Suspend Flights to Pulkovo