Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
Jebi typhoon approaching western coast of Japan leads to cancellation of over 600 flights, reports Kyodo.
It is said that Japanese airlines cancelled mostly those local and international flights that depart and land in the airports located in the Central and in the Nothern parts of Japan. Namely All Nippon Aiways cancelled 289 flgihts, and 180 flights were cancelled by Japan Airlines. Railroad communication was also suspended on Tokaido-Sinkansen and Sanye-Sinkansen routes.Back to news list
- 05.10.2021 Like Smoke: E-cigarettes from China to Moscow
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays