Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
Jebi typhoon approaching western coast of Japan leads to cancellation of over 600 flights, reports Kyodo.
It is said that Japanese airlines cancelled mostly those local and international flights that depart and land in the airports located in the Central and in the Nothern parts of Japan. Namely All Nippon Aiways cancelled 289 flgihts, and 180 flights were cancelled by Japan Airlines. Railroad communication was also suspended on Tokaido-Sinkansen and Sanye-Sinkansen routes.Back to news list
- 30.01.2019 Deep Waters: Delivering Diving Equipment and Gear from Seattle and Los Angeles to Moscow
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow