Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
Jebi typhoon approaching western coast of Japan leads to cancellation of over 600 flights, reports Kyodo.
It is said that Japanese airlines cancelled mostly those local and international flights that depart and land in the airports located in the Central and in the Nothern parts of Japan. Namely All Nippon Aiways cancelled 289 flgihts, and 180 flights were cancelled by Japan Airlines. Railroad communication was also suspended on Tokaido-Sinkansen and Sanye-Sinkansen routes.Back to news list
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov
- 22.07.2019 Belavia Staff Reduction Leads to Delays in Transit
- 20.07.2019 Following British Airways Lufthansa suspends flights to Cairo
- 14.07.2019 For Buddha's Dogs: Delivering Tibetan Mastiff Dog Food from Brussels to Moscow