Over 600 Flights Cancelled in Japan due to Typhoon
Jebi typhoon approaching western coast of Japan leads to cancellation of over 600 flights, reports Kyodo.
It is said that Japanese airlines cancelled mostly those local and international flights that depart and land in the airports located in the Central and in the Nothern parts of Japan. Namely All Nippon Aiways cancelled 289 flgihts, and 180 flights were cancelled by Japan Airlines. Railroad communication was also suspended on Tokaido-Sinkansen and Sanye-Sinkansen routes.Back to news list
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 24.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo cancels flights from China due to National Day Celebration
- 12.09.2019 Reinventing the Wheel: Bicycle Spare Parts by Airfreight from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.09.2019 The Show Must Go On: Concert Acoustic System by Airfreight from Chicago to Moscow
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow