Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
According to the Turkish Airlines Cargo representatives no cargoes will be accepted for carriage to and from all Russian Airports except Vnukovo.
The notice states that the handling agents have been notified on temporally introduced limitations for the period of Turkish Airlines relocation to new Airport Istanbul. Starting April 1 and expectedly till April 20, 2019 the cargos will only be accepted for carriage by wide-body vessels operated from / to Vnukovo Airport (flights TK 413/TK414).Back to news list
- 21.10.2020 Aeroflot to Restore Regular Flights
- 11.10.2020 Gold of Madagascar: Chocolate from Madagascar to Moscow
- 29.09.2020 Weidmannsheil! Hunting Guns and Patrons from Austria to Moscow
- 21.08.2020 Russia Resumes International Flights from Kazan, Novosibirsk and Kaliningrad
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow