Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
According to the Turkish Airlines Cargo representatives no cargoes will be accepted for carriage to and from all Russian Airports except Vnukovo.
The notice states that the handling agents have been notified on temporally introduced limitations for the period of Turkish Airlines relocation to new Airport Istanbul. Starting April 1 and expectedly till April 20, 2019 the cargos will only be accepted for carriage by wide-body vessels operated from / to Vnukovo Airport (flights TK 413/TK414).Back to news list
- 27.09.2019 AirbridgeCargo Introduces Terminal Handling Surcharge in Sheremet’yevo-1
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 29.06.2019 Able to Change Everything: Delivering Shoes from Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai to Moscow