Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
According to the Turkish Airlines Cargo representatives no cargoes will be accepted for carriage to and from all Russian Airports except Vnukovo.
The notice states that the handling agents have been notified on temporally introduced limitations for the period of Turkish Airlines relocation to new Airport Istanbul. Starting April 1 and expectedly till April 20, 2019 the cargos will only be accepted for carriage by wide-body vessels operated from / to Vnukovo Airport (flights TK 413/TK414).Back to news list
- 02.04.2019 Moving to New Airport Istanbul Lead to Delays in Quotation by Airlines
- 26.03.2019 54 Flights Cancelled in Frankfurt Airport
- 13.03.2019 Vietnam Airlines Transfers its Moscow Operations from Domodedovo to Sheretyevo Airport
- 27.02.2019 Several Indian States Close Airports
- 10.02.2019 Over 500 flights cancelled in Seattle (Tacoma) Airport