Turkish Airlines Cargo Temporal Suspention of Cargoes To and From Russia
According to the Turkish Airlines Cargo representatives no cargoes will be accepted for carriage to and from all Russian Airports except Vnukovo.
The notice states that the handling agents have been notified on temporally introduced limitations for the period of Turkish Airlines relocation to new Airport Istanbul. Starting April 1 and expectedly till April 20, 2019 the cargos will only be accepted for carriage by wide-body vessels operated from / to Vnukovo Airport (flights TK 413/TK414).Back to news list
- 15.01.2020 Delivery World has arranged air freight of luxury perfume to Dubai
- 17.12.2019 Air Bridge canceled flights of wide-body aircraft from London to Moscow (Domodedovo) until March 28, 2020
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow
- 25.11.2019 Urgent preparation for winter - air freight of children's down jackets from Beijing to Moscow
- 15.11.2019 KLM Informs on Introduction of New Governmental Tax Charge in Ivory Cost