Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
Turkish Airilines plans to resume flights to Russia from 1 August. The company’s web-site allows to book tickets for 32 flights to 32 Russian cities.
From 1 August 14 flights are scheduled to Vnukovo Airport in Moscow, 5 flights a week to St. Petersburg’s Pulkovo starting August 2, and four flights will land in Rostov-on-Don starting 3 August and three flights per week to Kazan. From 5 August the airlines will start flying to Sochi and Krasnodar making three scheduled flights weekly.
Entry to and exit from Russia were limited due to COVID-19. As the first stage in June Russian Government allowed to enter and to leave the country for those who need to take care of sick relatives, for education and work.Back to news list
- 05.10.2021 Like Smoke: E-cigarettes from China to Moscow
- 19.09.2021 Russia To Restore Flights with Four Countries
- 15.09.2021 Flights to Turkey and Egypt To Restore from Russian Cities
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 06.09.2021 Olympic Games and Paralympics in Tokyo Cause Cargo Delays