Turkish Airlines Resume Flights to Russia
Turkish Airilines plans to resume flights to Russia from 1 August. The company’s web-site allows to book tickets for 32 flights to 32 Russian cities.
From 1 August 14 flights are scheduled to Vnukovo Airport in Moscow, 5 flights a week to St. Petersburg’s Pulkovo starting August 2, and four flights will land in Rostov-on-Don starting 3 August and three flights per week to Kazan. From 5 August the airlines will start flying to Sochi and Krasnodar making three scheduled flights weekly.
Entry to and exit from Russia were limited due to COVID-19. As the first stage in June Russian Government allowed to enter and to leave the country for those who need to take care of sick relatives, for education and work.Back to news list
- 15.07.2021 Perfect Memory: USB Flash Drives from Taiwan to Moscow
- 06.07.2021 Print Out: Printers from Hong Kong to Moscow by Airfreight
- 29.06.2021 Technical Support: Computer Parts from US and China
- 18.06.2021 Calls from Space: Satellite Phots from USA
- 10.06.2021 Russian Satellites: Sputnik V by airfreight to Antigua