Preserving Traditions: TransUzbekistan 2016
16 to 18 November Delivery World attended the 13th International Exhibition of Logistics and Transport in Tashkent.
TransUzbekistan is the only international specialized exhibition in Uzbekistan that facilitates improvement of logistics systems, development of transportation network, attracts investments, and growth of freight volume in the Central Asia in whole.
The organizer employed special team that was working on engaging the managers of industrial enterprisers, owners of garages, and other related businesses to ensure that all visitors can establish beneficial contacts.
TransUzbekistan is one of the transportation and logistics exhibitions organized by the British ITE Group Plc. These exhibitions include TransRussia (Moscow), TransPoland (Warsaw), TransCaspian (Baku), TransUkraine (Kiev), TransitKazakhstan (Almaty), and series of the international exhibitions BreakBulk (Antwerp, Huston, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur).
Years of this exhibition existence prove its status of the single specialized ground in Uzbekistan for establishing cooperation with local and foreign transportation and logistics companies, the meeting point for carriers and cargo owners, that provides exclusive opportunity to receive detailed and trustworthy information on customs services, warehousing and storing of the cargos.
Every year Delivery World's representatives attend TransUzbekistan; we cannot afford losing such unique opportunity to expand our business liaisons, study competitors, andpresent our company to the business communities of Uzbekistan, its neighboring regions in the Central Asia, and foreign companies representatives.
On TransUzbekistan 2016 Delivery World has entered into several new contracts, exchanged experience with the other companies, and got new knowledge of the region's market, that without a doubt opens new horizons for our company.
Back to news list
- 27.06.2018 Beauty Cargo: Airfreight of Professional Hairdresser Equipment and Cosmetics from Tokyo to Moscow
- 13.06.2018 Keys to fortune: Delivering Equipment for Oil Pipelines from Frankfurt to Karaganda
- 04.06.2018 Glam and Glitter: Delivering Fashion Jewelry from Lisbon to Moscow
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 04.05.2018 AirBridgeCargo: Temporary Embargo on Transportation of Selective Goods During World Cup 2018