In the Center of the Central Asia. Delivery World on TransUzbekistan 2014
12 to 14 November Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan, hosted the 11th International Exhibition Transportation and Logistics – TransUzbekistan 2014. Today it is the only specialized event in transportation industry and logistics services in the republic. Uzbekistan's favorable geographic location gives many opportunities for transportation to any routes.
Delivery World's experts attended TransUzbekistan 2014. Local and foreign companies willing to work on Uzbek market presented their capabilities and perspectives. This year foreign exhibitors were 88% of the total exhibitors of the show. The exhibition included many sections where the Cargo Airfreight, Cargo Freight Forwarding, Cargo Insurance, and Loading/Unloading and Warehousing Equipment were of most interest to us.
Every year the market of logistics services of Uzbekistan grows together with rapidly developing infrastructure with active support of the republic's government. For the last five years the volume of carriages in this state grew up for 45%, and cargo turnover increased for 38%. The visit to the show provided us with the excellent chance to strengthen cooperation with local and foreign transportation and logistic companies.
For almost 15 years Delivery World performs international airfreight cargo delivery to Russia and CIS. We perform airfreight to Uzbekistan on regular basis, and TransUzbekistan 2014 served the perfect reason to meet our existing partners. Apart of the meetings held, we established new partnership relations with several logistics companies by entering into cooperation agreements.
Back to news list
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights
- 26.10.2018 In the Depths of the Earth: Delivering Oil Drill Crowns from France to Moscow