DW's delegation has visited the exhibition TransUkraine- 2013
From 9 to 11 October 2013 in Kiev, there was one of the largest events of logistics industry in Ukraine – the International Exhibition TransUkraine- 2013. The exhibition was held under the patronage of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, as well as with the support of the Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine and the Ukrainian Logistics Association.
As it was said in the official press-release: "Ukraine is at the crossroads of European and Asian traffic between the powerful and the oversaturated Western and rapidly growing Eastern markets. Development of internal and transit leads to an increase in the share of industry in the total GDP of the country and stimulate the development of the transport and logistics services". For Delivery World Company, the market of Ukraine is one of the growth points. We have strong partnership with a number of Ukrainian logistic providers and commercial companies which use our services of quick and profitable air freight forwarding of goods from abroad. So the main focus of our visit to TransUkraine-2013 was strengthening of existing and development of new relationships with the players of Ukrainian market of logistic services.
All meetings were constructive and fruitful. As a result of several meetings were several agreements of cooperation. In the nearest future the first shipments to new customers will be performed.
- 31.07.2020 Stop Disease: Antiseptic Concentrate by Airfreight from Johannesburg to Moscow
- 19.07.2020 The Best Defense: Face Masks by Airfreight from Japan to Tashkent
- 10.07.2020 Airfreight Delivery of CT Complexes Under State Contract from US to Russia
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and Russia
- 20.06.2020 Urgent Airfreight Delivery of Afzal Tobacco from Mumbai to Moscow