DW's delegation has visited the exhibition TransUkraine- 2013
From 9 to 11 October 2013 in Kiev, there was one of the largest events of logistics industry in Ukraine – the International Exhibition TransUkraine- 2013. The exhibition was held under the patronage of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, as well as with the support of the Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine and the Ukrainian Logistics Association.
As it was said in the official press-release: "Ukraine is at the crossroads of European and Asian traffic between the powerful and the oversaturated Western and rapidly growing Eastern markets. Development of internal and transit leads to an increase in the share of industry in the total GDP of the country and stimulate the development of the transport and logistics services". For Delivery World Company, the market of Ukraine is one of the growth points. We have strong partnership with a number of Ukrainian logistic providers and commercial companies which use our services of quick and profitable air freight forwarding of goods from abroad. So the main focus of our visit to TransUkraine-2013 was strengthening of existing and development of new relationships with the players of Ukrainian market of logistic services.
All meetings were constructive and fruitful. As a result of several meetings were several agreements of cooperation. In the nearest future the first shipments to new customers will be performed.
- 29.08.2019 The Hottest Cargo: 1,400 kgs of Crushed Red Pepper from Spain to Moscow
- 16.08.2019 In the Rhythm of Beauty: Cosmetics Adjusting to Biorhythm from Japan
- 08.08.2019 Highest Level of Danger Declared in China as Typhoon Lekima Approaches
- 31.07.2019 Hong Kong Government Warns on Typhoon Approaching
- 24.07.2019 Fall Garden in Summer: Fruit Tree Plants from Kishinev to Rostov