The News of the Russian Transportation and Logistics Services Market: Delivery World on TransRussia 2016
In 2016 the 22nd exhibition held from 19 to 22 April in the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo was attended by over 300 participants from 27 countries of the world, presenting the best offers for cargo movement in Russia and worldwide within the shortest timelines and on the best conditions. The exhibition provides the industry experts with unique chance to get acknowledged with the latest trends for transportation and logistics market development and its development in Russia in the coming years, combined with the perfect ground to negotiate and conclude transportation, logistics, and warehousing contracts for specific cargos.
Based on 2014 audit results TransRussia became the award winner of the Russian expo rating held by the Russian Chamber of Commerce and the RUEF in Professional Interest, Exhibition Space, International Recognition, and Market Coverage. The exhibition organizers secured the same high level of this largest event as well.
On the traditionally held within the framework of the exhibition conference on cargo transportation, transport and logistics TransRussia Delivery World's experts shared its experience of international cargo transportation, and took part in discussing industry problems and solutions within the current economic downturn conditions.
Representatives of Delivery World also held talks with existing customers, offered our services as always gaining great attention due to years proved reliability of our company, and concluded several contracts with new agents and customers.Back to news list
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow
- 07.12.2018 For Real Homes: Delivering Cat Litter Trays from Hong Kong to Moscow
- 28.11.2018 Sharp Delivery: Delivering Scissors for Hairdressing Salons from Tokyo to Moscow
- 03.11.2018 Event not to Miss: Delivery World on Air Cargo Forum 2018 in Toronto
- 30.10.2018 Winter Schedule Domodedovo: British Airways Cancels All Heavy Jet Flights