Transcaspian magistral: visiting Transcaspian-2013
In the middle of June, in Baku, the 12th expo “Transport, Transit, Logistics” Transcaspian-2013 took place. Our representatives have visited this event, which was considered to be the largest logistics event of the region. The most part of the exposition and conference program was on the subject of transportation development of the country, which is happily located on the crossing trade routes from Asia to Europe. This was the topic of the speech of Minister of the transportation M. Panakhov and other top-ranking persons.
However, the program of DW’s delegation on the expo was quite intense. Our representatives had some successful talk with several Azerbaijan logistics companies, which are interested in the services of the high-quality international air freight forwarding. We also met with current and potential customers, the number of which has increased significantly over the past two years.
We have developed the solution of air freight forwarding to Azerbaijan from entire the world and provided it for about 5 years. You can learn more about it here.
Back to news list
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 19.11.2018 Lufthansa Cargo Decreases Airfreight Surcharge to 0.88 USD/kg
- 13.10.2018 Asian Perfection: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Korea
- 27.09.2018 Italian Warmth: Italian Furs by Airfreight from Rome to Moscow
- 17.07.2018 High Definition: CAM-Modules from Singapore to Yekaterinburg by Airfreight