A visit to Trans Middle East - 2013
In Beirut, the capital of the Middle East state of Lebanon, on 29-30 May, was held the 9th International Logistics Expo "Trans Middle East - 2013". The exhibition was organized by the Ministry of Transport of Lebanon. The participants were from more than 80 international and regional companies in the field of transport and logistics, and the program of events and meetings brought together more than 500 decision-makers - from the management of airports and harbors, to the owners of logistics centers and freight forwarding companies. Among the many visitors of "Trans Middle East - 2013" there were the representatives of Delivery World.
Our delegation, including senior management representatives, carefully studied for two days solutions for the delivery of goods from countries of the Middle East, which were presented at the exhibition, as well as the import of goods to the countries of the region. Over the past few years, the states of this area have made significant strides in improving logistics tools and infrastructure for freight traffic to their sites. All this could be possible due to the total support of government and industry regulators.
AS far as import and export of goods to the Middle East are one of the most important activities to our company, we are particularly receptive to the event. Despite the fact that we were limited in time and the meeting schedule was very tight, all planned negotiations were successfully conducted. In the near future several agreements of cooperation with a number of Middle Eastern companies will be signed.
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and Russia
- 20.06.2020 Urgent Airfreight Delivery of Afzal Tobacco from Mumbai to Moscow
- 03.06.2020 American Smile: Toothpaste by Airfreight from New Orleans to Moscow
- 27.05.2020 Japanese Miracle: Delivery of Plant Seeds from Japan to Krasnodar
- 05.05.2020 Egypt, UAE and Iran Ban Export of Face Masks and Gloves