Eastern Express. Delivery World Attended Logistic Exhibition Trans Middle East
6 to 7 May was held the International Exhibition and Conference of Sea Transport, Freight, Logistics, and Port Equipment "Trans Middle East 2015".This event dedicated to achievements in cargo transportation industry, logistics, and warehousing is held in different Middle Eastern countries. This year Trans Middle East was held in Doha, the capital of Qatar, for 11th time.
Over 30 speakers of the global level, and over 400 top managers and owners of docks/ports, transportation experts, state officials, leading shippers and owners, importers, exports and other specialists attended the event. Experts of Delivery World – one of the leading airfreight forwarders of various complicity cargo – were among the guests of the exhibition.
Professionals of Delivery World together with the other participants of the conference in Doha reviewed the latest events in the port engineering, infrastructure and communication. The framework of the business program touched upon possibility of usage of container ports, and utilization of rail and automobile roads as part of multimodal logistic network.
Over 60 international exhibitors and sponsors in network mode could communicate with delegates, and offer them the latest products, technologies, and services for supplying air, road, and sea freight. Delivery World experts during exhibition managed not only to share their experience, and gain new ideas, but entered into several agreements for international airfreight as well.
Back to news list
- 10.07.2020 Airfreight Delivery of CT Complexes Under State Contract from US to Russia
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and Russia
- 20.06.2020 Urgent Airfreight Delivery of Afzal Tobacco from Mumbai to Moscow
- 03.06.2020 American Smile: Toothpaste by Airfreight from New Orleans to Moscow
- 27.05.2020 Japanese Miracle: Delivery of Plant Seeds from Japan to Krasnodar