Eastern Express. Delivery World Attended Logistic Exhibition Trans Middle East
6 to 7 May was held the International Exhibition and Conference of Sea Transport, Freight, Logistics, and Port Equipment "Trans Middle East 2015".This event dedicated to achievements in cargo transportation industry, logistics, and warehousing is held in different Middle Eastern countries. This year Trans Middle East was held in Doha, the capital of Qatar, for 11th time.
Over 30 speakers of the global level, and over 400 top managers and owners of docks/ports, transportation experts, state officials, leading shippers and owners, importers, exports and other specialists attended the event. Experts of Delivery World – one of the leading airfreight forwarders of various complicity cargo – were among the guests of the exhibition.
Professionals of Delivery World together with the other participants of the conference in Doha reviewed the latest events in the port engineering, infrastructure and communication. The framework of the business program touched upon possibility of usage of container ports, and utilization of rail and automobile roads as part of multimodal logistic network.
Over 60 international exhibitors and sponsors in network mode could communicate with delegates, and offer them the latest products, technologies, and services for supplying air, road, and sea freight. Delivery World experts during exhibition managed not only to share their experience, and gain new ideas, but entered into several agreements for international airfreight as well.
Back to news list
- 30.01.2019 Deep Waters: Delivering Diving Equipment and Gear from Seattle and Los Angeles to Moscow
- 20.01.2019 Russian Foreign Ministry Notifies on Over 1,000 Flights Cancellation in the USA
- 09.01.2019 Lufthansa Notifies on Airfreight Surcharge Decrease
- 05.01.2019 Emergency Vitamins Care: Delivery of Food Supplements from Vietnam and USA
- 24.12.2018 The Most Useful Set: Delivering Manicure Sets from Korea to Moscow