Wings for Aid wins the 1st TIACA Sustainability Award
Delivery World is always up to date with logistics innovations. That's why we couldn't miss the TIACA Sustainability Award ceremony in Budapest. The winner became the project Wings for Aid, which received the main prize of $ 15 thousands.
Specialists of the Wings for Aid project together with emergency staff, offer new ways to monitor and control emergency situations, as well as they suggest complex ways to solve them. The main idea of the Wings for Aid project is to use automated unmanned devices to deliver goods as humanitarian aid to people in need who located in remote areas all around the world. We believe that in the nearest future, this technology will be widely used for express air deliveries.
Back to news list
- 19.07.2020 The Best Defense: Face Masks by Airfreight from Japan to Tashkent
- 10.07.2020 Airfreight Delivery of CT Complexes Under State Contract from US to Russia
- 29.06.2020 On COVID Frontier: UF Disinfecting Lamps by Airfreight from Hong Kong to USA and Russia
- 20.06.2020 Urgent Airfreight Delivery of Afzal Tobacco from Mumbai to Moscow
- 03.06.2020 American Smile: Toothpaste by Airfreight from New Orleans to Moscow