Wings for Aid wins the 1st TIACA Sustainability Award
Delivery World is always up to date with logistics innovations. That's why we couldn't miss the TIACA Sustainability Award ceremony in Budapest. The winner became the project Wings for Aid, which received the main prize of $ 15 thousands.
Specialists of the Wings for Aid project together with emergency staff, offer new ways to monitor and control emergency situations, as well as they suggest complex ways to solve them. The main idea of the Wings for Aid project is to use automated unmanned devices to deliver goods as humanitarian aid to people in need who located in remote areas all around the world. We believe that in the nearest future, this technology will be widely used for express air deliveries.
Back to news list
- 11.10.2020 Gold of Madagascar: Chocolate from Madagascar to Moscow
- 29.09.2020 Weidmannsheil! Hunting Guns and Patrons from Austria to Moscow
- 17.09.2020 Ages Proved Quality: Tobacco from San Francisco to Moscow
- 10.09.2020 Japanese Longevity: Food Supplements by Airfreight from Japan to Moscow
- 14.08.2020 Like a King: Manicure Scissors and Accessories by Airfreight from Pakistan to Moscow