Wings for Aid wins the 1st TIACA Sustainability Award
Delivery World is always up to date with logistics innovations. That's why we couldn't miss the TIACA Sustainability Award ceremony in Budapest. The winner became the project Wings for Aid, which received the main prize of $ 15 thousands.
Specialists of the Wings for Aid project together with emergency staff, offer new ways to monitor and control emergency situations, as well as they suggest complex ways to solve them. The main idea of the Wings for Aid project is to use automated unmanned devices to deliver goods as humanitarian aid to people in need who located in remote areas all around the world. We believe that in the nearest future, this technology will be widely used for express air deliveries.
Back to news list
- 30.03.2021 Free Spirit: Apparel from New York by Airfreight
- 17.03.2021 Solar Beauty: Cosmetics by Airfreight from Spain to Moscow
- 05.03.2021 Aeroflot Cancels Several International Flights for March-April
- 26.02.2021 The Best Grade: Tobacco by Airfreight from India to Moscow
- 15.02.2021 Carpets on Flight: Carpets from Dhakka and Dubai to Moscow