Wings for Aid wins the 1st TIACA Sustainability Award
Delivery World is always up to date with logistics innovations. That's why we couldn't miss the TIACA Sustainability Award ceremony in Budapest. The winner became the project Wings for Aid, which received the main prize of $ 15 thousands.
Specialists of the Wings for Aid project together with emergency staff, offer new ways to monitor and control emergency situations, as well as they suggest complex ways to solve them. The main idea of the Wings for Aid project is to use automated unmanned devices to deliver goods as humanitarian aid to people in need who located in remote areas all around the world. We believe that in the nearest future, this technology will be widely used for express air deliveries.
Back to news list
- 05.10.2021 Like Smoke: E-cigarettes from China to Moscow
- 11.09.2021 Woven Flight: Fabrics from Italy to Moscow by Airfreight
- 28.08.2021 Healing Ray: Medical Lasers from France
- 05.08.2021 Precious Threads: Cashmere Shawls from Nepal to Moscow
- 26.07.2021 Airfreight of the Another 1000 Sputnik-V Dozes to Antigua and Barbuda