Building Beauty and Health: Serum-Free Growth Medium from New York to St. Petersburg
Bone and cartilaginous reconstruction is absolutely required in plastic surgery, traumatology, after blastema removals, and etc. Earlier donor materials from human or animal donors were used for this purpose.
Due to growth demand of practitioners for tissues for transplantation, microbiological safety in tissue transplantation is developing demand in the area of biomedical science, cellular biology achievements, cellular differentiation, and tissue engineering, as well as concept of tissue reconstruction from autologous or allogeneic cells cultivated in vitro.
Cellular sources for skeleton bone reconstruction include cartilaginous cells, and cells referred to differential line of cartilaginous cells, stem cells, where the first are specific for cartilage, and the last have various properties, and can be used for replacement of bones, cartilage, and of other tissues.
In the end of April the leading international airfreight forwarding company on the Russian market Delivery World shipped from New-York to St. Petersburg serum-free free growth medium for cells for bone and cartilaginous tissues reconstruction. The cargo requiring strict observation of transportation requirements safely arrived to St. Petersburg in time, and soon will be available in clinics of the Russian North capital.Back to news list
- 23.05.2018 Beauty Rays: Delivering Laser Cosmetology Equipment from Dallas to St. Petersburg
- 10.05.2018 Lufthansa Cargo: Temporary Embargo for Certain Kind of Dangerous Goods at Moscow and St. Petersburg
- 06.05.2018 Following Columbus: Delivering Plant Seeds from Los-Angeles to Krasnodar
- 25.04.2018 The Lightest: Delivering Graphene from Bratislava to Moscow
- 15.04.2018 Wedding Fuss: Delivering Wedding Dresses from Milan and New York to Moscow