Building Beauty and Health: Serum-Free Growth Medium from New York to St. Petersburg
Bone and cartilaginous reconstruction is absolutely required in plastic surgery, traumatology, after blastema removals, and etc. Earlier donor materials from human or animal donors were used for this purpose.
Due to growth demand of practitioners for tissues for transplantation, microbiological safety in tissue transplantation is developing demand in the area of biomedical science, cellular biology achievements, cellular differentiation, and tissue engineering, as well as concept of tissue reconstruction from autologous or allogeneic cells cultivated in vitro.
Cellular sources for skeleton bone reconstruction include cartilaginous cells, and cells referred to differential line of cartilaginous cells, stem cells, where the first are specific for cartilage, and the last have various properties, and can be used for replacement of bones, cartilage, and of other tissues.
In the end of April the leading international airfreight forwarding company on the Russian market Delivery World shipped from New-York to St. Petersburg serum-free free growth medium for cells for bone and cartilaginous tissues reconstruction. The cargo requiring strict observation of transportation requirements safely arrived to St. Petersburg in time, and soon will be available in clinics of the Russian North capital.Back to news list
- 28.11.2019 Flying Carpets: Airfreight of Carpets from Bangkok to Moscow
- 18.11.2019 French Chic: Perfume from Nice to Moscow by Airfreight
- 15.11.2019 KLM Informs on Introduction of New Governmental Tax Charge in Ivory Cost
- 12.11.2019 Thousands of flights canceled in Chicago
- 05.11.2019 From Motherland of the Cars: Auto Spare Parts from Stuttgart to Moscow